Terms & Conditions
American Master Restaurant Equipment Corp (American Master) reserves the right to change the price and specification of any products and materials without notice.
Limited Warranty Statement
All new products come with a one (1) year limited warranty from American Master or manufacture. The warranty does not cover labor or:
- Shipping damage.
- System installation.
- Unpacking and/or removal of protective shipping material.
- Usage outside manufacturer's limitations as specified in the owner's manual.
- Service required as a result of improper installation, incorrect or insufficient AC supply voltage.
- Installation, set up, or adjustments of consumer controls.
- Any owner than the original owner.
- Damage from modification into other products.
- Any failure, loss, damage or person injury due to accident, neglect, or abuse by the consumer or to improper operation, maintenance or storage or to alteration or to failure to follow normal procedures as outlined in the instruction manual.
- Any unit purchased from an unauthorized dealer, any online retailer or not directly from American Master.
- Transportation charges incurred in connection with warranty service.
- Indirect, consequential, or special damages, except as required by Federal or State laws.
- Repair or replacement of warranted part by other than qualified installer.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Final invoice will reflect Order placed for future delivery may be subject to change. Prices do not include taxes and other fees, applicable for US only.
Exchange and Returns
All sales are final. No refund, store credit only. Except under the following conditions you can return the ordered products without any charges:
- Received different models due to our errors.
- Delivery was delayed more than 5 days from the promised date.
- Arrived product shows signs of external damage.
If any products do not meet your expectations, you may return the products within 7 days after receiving. All products must be in new condition with original packaging and all included accessories. There will be a 25% restocking and repacking fee from the purchase price. Shipping fees are not refundable. All returned products without a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be refused. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. The returned products must be insured and prepaid. Please enclose a copy of your invoice or packing slip with the return.
Inspection of the shipment is the consignee's obligation. Please make sure you are receiving the right products in good condition at the delivery site. In the event of damage, shortage or loss must be noted on the delivery receipt and provided to the carrier. Check each unit carefully for visible signs of damage. Open shipments that show signs of damage or loss while the driver is present. The consignee also has the option to refuse shipment due to loss or damage. Notify the carrier and file a claim even if the damage was found later. Please retain all cartons and products for inspection. Filing the claim must be taken by consignee. Please take digital photos to support future claims and settlement.